Be sure and pack snacks, a lunch, a water bottle, sunscreen and hat. If it is chilly, pack a sweatshirt. A towel and swimsuit may be needed on some days. Check the activity sheet which is given out on Monday. See the parent information page for more information.
Articles in this section
- Are the camps open to the public?
- What should my child bring? What can they pack?
- What activities do the kids participate in?
- Can my child move up or down to another age level?
- Where do the camps meet?
- Can my child attend High Mountain Kids Camp before they are 3-years-old?
- Does my child have to be potty-trained?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What is the deadline for activity registration?
- When can I register?