No, all children are placed in the camps based on their age. Our programs are geared toward children at different developmental stages. This rule is strictly enforced for the safety and well-being of each participant. We do not make any exceptions.
Articles in this section
- Are the camps open to the public?
- What should my child bring? What can they pack?
- What activities do the kids participate in?
- Can my child move up or down to another age level?
- Where do the camps meet?
- Can my child attend High Mountain Kids Camp before they are 3-years-old?
- Does my child have to be potty-trained?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What is the deadline for activity registration?
- When can I register?