All the camps have a schedule for the week and each camp has different activities. The schedule is given out to the parents on the first day. Activities are planned based on the ages of the children. For additional information contact Cari MacPhail at (530) 587-9493.
Articles in this section
- Are the camps open to the public?
- What should my child bring? What can they pack?
- What activities do the kids participate in?
- Can my child move up or down to another age level?
- Where do the camps meet?
- Can my child attend High Mountain Kids Camp before they are 3-years-old?
- Does my child have to be potty-trained?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What is the deadline for activity registration?
- When can I register?