Children attending High Mountain Kids Camp need to be three by the first day they attend camp.
Articles in this section
- Are the camps open to the public?
- What should my child bring? What can they pack?
- What activities do the kids participate in?
- Can my child move up or down to another age level?
- Where do the camps meet?
- Can my child attend High Mountain Kids Camp before they are 3-years-old?
- Does my child have to be potty-trained?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What is the deadline for activity registration?
- When can I register?