On the day of your lesson:
- PARK in a parking lot at the Downhill Ski Resort.
- WAIT FOR THE BUS, which will take you to the Ticket Office.
- GO TO THE TICKET OFFICE to check in for your lesson and receive your tickets.
- GET YOUR TICKETS. You will receive three tickets: one for the Rental Shop, one for the lift, and one for your lesson.
- Once you have your three tickets, HEAD TO THE RENTAL SHOP. You will fill out information on a computer kiosk and then get fitted for your equipment. If it’s a busy day (weekends and holidays) Snowflakes has a special rental room just past the entrance.
- After you get your rental gear, PROCEED TO YOUR MEETING AREA. The Learning Center (for ages 7-12 and 13+) is in between the two lifts. The Snowflakes meeting area is in front of the small magic carpet and to the left of the Caterpillar lift.
- Plan to meet in your area at least 10 minutes before your class starts.