For leases of nine months or longer, a renter may obtain a membership. The owner of the property must fill out an Owner Relinquish Form which relinquishes the owner’s membership privileges for the duration of the rental term. Once the form and a copy of the lease are provided to Member Services we will provide a membership.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy guest passes?
- How many members can I have on my property?
- My power is out, what should I do?
- Does the association cover my homeowner’s insurance?
- How do I get a membership if I’m renting a Tahoe Donner property?
- How much is the annual assessment for Tahoe Donner?
- My mailbox key isn’t working.
- Who handles snow removal?
- Are there any restrictions on pets within Tahoe Donner?
- Are we allowed to have a burn pile or open fire on our property?