If you believe a neighbor is committing a violation of Tahoe Donner rules there are a couple of ways to address the problem.
Our compliance manager, Darren Davis, is available to support members through any issues that they may be experiencing. Contact Darren directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 587-9406. He can help you resolve the situation or provide contact information so you can work directly with your neighbor.
If Darren is unavailable you can also register a complaint or concern online using One Stop. One Stop allows homeowners to instantly make ASO- and forestry-related requests. Once a homeowner (or party representing a homeowner, such as a realtor or a contractor) creates an account the following benefits are available:
- Apply for a building permit
- Request a homeowner inspection
- Report suspected violations or concerns
How To Register for One Stop:
- Go to One Stop online
- Click “Register” in top right corner
- Enter your information. When you are finished, click the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
- After you’ve submitted your registration form, you will receive a verification email from One Stop.
- When you receive the verification email follow the directions to complete the registration process.
Complaints Phone Number
There is also a covenants complaint number (530) 414-8166 where you can leave a message. Please be sure to identify yourself, your property, and your phone number in your messages.