Tahoe Donner hosts programs in tree removal and chipping as part of our commitment to maintaining the health of the forest within the association’s 7,000 acres while minimizing the threat of forest fires.
Find out what qualifies for the chipping program.
Obtain a chipping permit or submit a request for tree removal online using One Stop. You must register for a One Stop account before you can submit a request.
How To Register for One Stop:
- Go to the One Stop website
- Click “Register” in top right corner
- Enter your information. When you are finished, click the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
- After you’ve submitted your registration form, you will receive a verification email from One Stop.
- When you receive the verification email follow the directions to complete the registration process.
Once you are registered, you may use One Stop to apply for chipping or submit requests for other services offered by the Architectural Services Office and Forestry, such as:
- Apply for a building permit
- Purchase firewood
- Request tree removal
- Request a homeowner inspection
- Report suspected violations or concerns
The chipping schedule runs from early May through the middle of October.
If wood chips are available, they are located at the Downhill Ski Area Parking Lot #1 during the summer months.
If you have covenants questions related to forestry or land management call (530) 587-9432.