No open fires are allowed within Tahoe Donner unless they are contained in an approved screened, covered enclosure and you have an authorized permit for controlled burns.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy guest passes?
- How many members can I have on my property?
- My power is out, what should I do?
- Does the association cover my homeowner’s insurance?
- How do I get a membership if I’m renting a Tahoe Donner property?
- How much is the annual assessment for Tahoe Donner?
- My mailbox key isn’t working.
- Who handles snow removal?
- Are there any restrictions on pets within Tahoe Donner?
- Are we allowed to have a burn pile or open fire on our property?